WINS Development Kit ATMEGA32 is a full -featured development board for the ATMEL ATMEGA32 and compatible Microcontrollers which use RISC core. Development KIT allows users to carry out development of embedded products and applications. WINS’s Development KIT ATMEGA32 is a general purpose microcontroller board based on Atmel’s ATMEGA32, 40 PIN feature rich microcontroller that offers real value to a developer in terms of capabilities and features. This microcontroller has 32KB flash memory and 2048 Bytes on-chip SRAM and 1024 Byte EEPROM. This Development KIT can be used extensively to develop functional hardware of a product and validate software programs. At the heart of the Development KIT is ATMEGA32, 40 Pin microcontroller; this provides advance features like ISP, SPI, I2C, UART and on chip 8 channel 10 Bit A/D converters. The feature rich Development KIT extends all the ports have built-in DC power supply and on board In-System Programmer. ATMEGA32 Development KIT is supplied with sample programs (Free Code for ATMEGA32 Microcontroller). All ports of the Microcontroller are brought out on connectors as shown in the photograph. Developer can also use out of a large variety of WINS’s Development KIT in addition to on-board features to facilitate fast and easy development.
- Regulated +5V power supply that takes input from 9V/500mA, AC/DC adapter.
- 2x16 LCD display
- 8 LEDs that can be used to display the output.
- 4x4 keypad
- RS-232 PC communication connector
- System Programmer (ISP) Interface
- Adjustable Vref for analog to digital convertor
- On Board Test DC signal (0 to 5V) that can be used to simulate analog input and fed to on-chip A/D converter inputs.
- Extension of all the ports of microcontroller by FRC and burg Cable Connectors.
- Extension of ADC pins of microcontroller to BERG connector
- External XTAL 16MHz provided
1.2 Supplied Items
- Development KIT ATMEGA32
- Interconnecting Cable FRC 10 Core (Qty 2)
- Interconnecting Cable BERG 10 Core (Qty 2)
- Serial Cable (Qty 1)
- AC Power Adapter 9V, 500mA – Optional – (QTY 1)
1.2.2 CD (Contains Software to support Development)
- AVR Studio V4.0 IDE supplied by ATMEL
- Pony Prog2000 Programming Software (Third Party)
- Sample Programs (Check details at software section at the web site)
- User Manual – Soft Document
- AVR Studio V4.0 IDE – Quick Learn Guide IDE
- ISP Programming for AVR/TINY Microcontrollers – Quick Learning Programming Guide
- Programming Setup for AVR/Tiny
1.3.3 Suggested Applications
- This Microcontroller Development board can be used for development of projects (ATMEGA32 Microcontroller Projects) and products based on ATMEGA16 microcontroller and comaptible AVR Microcontrollers