WINS Development Kit P89V51MIDI is a full featured development platform for the P89V51RD2FA and compatible Microcontrollers. This Development Kit allows users to carry out development of embedded products and applications. The feature rich Kit extends all the ports, has built-in DC power supply and supports In System Programming. RS-232 interface available in the Kit allows user to interface directly with Personal Computer/Laptop. It has on-board 4x4 Matrix Keypad, LCD module, 8 LEDs, 8 bit DIP Switch, A to D Converter, Relays, Motor Driver, Buzzer Driver, RS232 Serial Interface and +5V Power Supply. In System Programming feature allows user to program on-chip flash memory of P89V51RD2 without the removing the microcontroller from the board. This Development Board is supplied with sample programs (Free Code for 89V51 Microcontrollers). All ports of the Microcontroller are brought out on connectors as shown in the photograph. Developer can also interface a large variety of WINS’ Quick Design Boards to validate software.
- 2 X 16 Character LCD Display
- 4x4 Matrix Keypad
- 8 LEDs Array Display
- RS232 Serial Interface.
- Analog to Digital Conversion Module
- 2 On-Board Relays
- Motor Driver Circuit
- +5V, 200mA Output
- Extension of All The Ports
- DC Test Signal (0 to 5V) for ADC input
- On-board microcontroller P89V51RD2 can be programmed through on-board ISP hardware. No external programmer required.
- Flash Magic software from NXP can be used for ISP programming.
1.3 Supplied Items
- Development KIT P89S51RD2 MIDI – (Qty 1)
- Interconnecting Cable FRC 10 Core – (Qty 2)
- Interconnecting Cable BERG 10 Core – (Qty 2)
- RS232 Cable – 9 Pin Male to 9 Pin Female – (Qty 1)
- Power Supply Adapter AC/AC (230V/9V) , 500mA (Optional)-(Qty 1)
1.3.2 CD (Contains Software and Documents)
- KEIL uVISION IDE supplied by KEIL (Evaluation version)
- Flash Magic Programming Software
- Sample Programs (Check details at software section at the web site)
- User Manual – Soft Document
- KEIL uVISION IDE – Quick Learning Guide IDE
- ISP Programming for P89V51RD2 using Flash Magic – Quick Learning Programming Guide
1.3.3 Suggested Applications
- This Microcontroller Development board can be used for development of projects (8051 Microcontroller Projects) and products based on P89V51
- Can be used for 89V51 Microcontroller Trainer Kit and also for Major Projects
- Can be used to develop software for 8051 Microcontroller Projects