Development kit based on NXP microcontroller P89V51RD2BN (40 Pin DIP). Includes 2x16 LCD display module and onboard ISP programmer thereby avoiding the need of expensive external programmer.
- On Board regulated +5V power supply that takes input from 9V/500mA, AC/AC adapter.
- 2x16 LCD display Module
- 8 LEDs that can be used for status display
- 4x4 keypad
- RS-232 interface hardware that can be used for ISP as well
- Extension of all the ports of microcontroller.
- External Crystal of 11.0592 MHz provided
- On-Board Programmer Hardware for RS232 Interface
Note: AC Power adapter is optional. You may choose not to buy it by making its quantity Zero using backspace. However, we recommend to use a good AC Adapter with sufficient current supply capability as per the application.
USB Programmer Board is also available, check details in 'Programmer Boards' catagory in Products section.